Sunday, February 17, 2019

Golf With Your Friends

Golf With Your Friends is a mini-golf game with varying courses, ball/game options, and hole types. It was made by Blacklight Interactive.

It's fun, I'll say that. It's easy to play and there's a decent amount of basic courses. The workshop is very well done, too, with lots of custom maps to pick from. There's also several options to mess with in order to improve or absolutely ruin someone's day during golf, such as everyone has to be a cone, or the gravity's at 50%.

Downside? I don't think it's actually being supported anymore. There's been very few updates in the last 6 months, if any. The only new maps being made are custom ones. It's only like $5 on Steam, but still, man. Support your fucking game.

Due it it being $5 and easy to play, I'll give it a 7/10. It'd be higher if they supported the damned thing, I'll say that.

Sorry this one's short, I haven't been playing many games recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment